Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bonsai in Bloom

Bonsai in Bloom  These hand crafted miniature plants are true works of art. They reflect the artistic skills, patience and horticulture knowledge of bonsai enthusiasts.
It took many years of love and labor to create them
.



Azalea 









Rare tri-color Azalea


 Bougainvillea 

 Azalea 


 Chinese Quince

 Crabapple 













Hibiscus 



Bougainvillea 



 Crepe Myrtle


Cherry

Cherry


 Chinese Wisteria 

Japanese Wisteria 

Apple 

Japanese Wisteria

10 comments:

  1. I would like to order one of these plants and deliver to Chennai ? will that be possible?

    please mail me at juwala@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice..great art work.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. very very nice. I like each plant. Every plant is a beauty and I appreciate the patience spent by you and caring them. I want to know the techniques and up to date measures to be taken for these plants . so please send your reply to the e-mail vijiram_raj@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to order one of these plants and deliver to erode? will that be possible?

    please mail me at gowri.7sankar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to order one of these plants and deliver to Ambur -635802(vellore dist)? will that be possible?
    please mail me at asmajabeen06@gmail.com
    please list the price list of the bonsai

    ReplyDelete
  6. really i their is no words to appreciate ur work n love n care on the plants

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to know the techniques and up to date measures to be taken for these plants .I would like to order one of these plants and price list of Bonsai..please mail me at priyasathyaps@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. please send the price details at lakshnaa73@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi

    where can I get satzuki azalea from chennai?

    ReplyDelete
  10. reply here please bocah73@hotmail.com

    Harrison

    ReplyDelete