Saturday, November 16, 2013

Bonsai makes me feel peaceful - An interview with our Patron, Mr. Ponnuswami

Here is an interview Mr. M. Ponnuswami which was featured in BursaBonsai.com.
Mr. Ponnuswami is an International Consultant with the World Bonsai Friendship Federation, China. He is the Patron of Bodhi Bonsai, Chennai and he has helped us to learn advanced techniques and get an insight into the latest developments in the world of Bonsai.
 
http://www.bursabonsai.com/bonsai-makes-me-feel-peaceful/
 .
Here is an excerpt from the interview. You can read the rest of the interview here:
 
How has bonsai art impacted you as a person?
It is a fascinating activity and the plants are a joy to look at. Bonsai has increased my power of concentration, and cured me of my short temper and touchy nature. I spend over an hour a day tending to my bonsai and time flies by. It serves me as a form of meditation; it keeps me peaceful 
 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article.
    It had been a long time in my interest in growing Bonsai but I dont know where to start.Kindy guide me in getting connected with good books or training classes in Chennai.Thanks

    ReplyDelete